-
June 22nd, 2000, 08:08 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I just got my block back from the machine shop,it been resleeved, pinned, and crank ploished and balanced. UPS also delievered my new XS Engineering T04X turbo, RC Engineering injectors, and Thermal 3" Exhaust.
Sitting in my living room are my JE pistons, Crower Rods, port & polished head, throttle body, and STR intake manifold.
My Haltech should be coming in early next week.
Sorry but I so happy that I just need to shared with all of you.
------------------
95 Integra GS-R
Drag Gen I
13.1 @ 108Mph
00 Mercedes ML 430
-
June 22nd, 2000, 10:07 PM
#2
Inactive Member
it is going to be a very mery xmas. damn i wish xmas would come for me in June.
k
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks